Faucet Repair & Replacement
At Call-us Plumbing, we have experience servicing all types of faucets, no matter where they are in your home. So, don’t hesitate to call us for any faucet repair or replacement you need. We can work on the following plumbing fixtures:
- Kitchen faucets: These crucial fixtures are the key to a functional kitchen. Let our experienced kitchen faucet repair team figure out the source of the problem and recommend the most cost-effective repair. If your faucet is outdated, it may be time to replace it—perhaps with a new motion- or touch-activated model for optimal convenience.
- Bathroom faucets: From washing your face to brushing your teeth, you rely more on your bathroom sink than you probably realize. Even a slow drip here of just three drops a minute wastes about 157 gallons of water a year. Stop the waste and fix your bathroom faucet today!
- Showerheads and tub faucets: There’s nothing like a nice, hot shower to start your day. But if water keeps dripping from the showerhead or tub faucet after you turn the handle, that’s a problem. Leaks here don’t just waste water—they also drive up your utility bills. Regain control over your monthly costs by fixing these leaks as soon as possible.
- Outdoor faucets: Your home’s faucets aren’t limited to indoors. Outdoor faucets are particularly prone to problems because they are exposed to the elements. In fact, a leak here might be a symptom of a cracked or damaged pipe. Rest assured that Call us plumbing can fix pipe leaks if that’s causing the problem.
- Laundry and utility faucets: The sink in your laundry or utility room may be durable, but that doesn’t mean the faucet is immune to leaks. If problems occur, you could have puddles, rust, and mold to contend with. Don’t let it get to that—repair your leaky laundry faucet without delay!